Saturday 11 January 2014

20 Days of Gold Making - Day Nineteen.

Nev from Auction House Addict has created a community project for the gold makers among us 20 Days of Gold Making You can find a list of all of the participants in this blog post at AH addict.
 


The question for today is;


"Have you bought yourself anything really expensive as a reward for earning all that gold? Or do you have a self-present in mind for when you reach your goal?"


Hell yeah! I'm all about the spending! I've not only lavished myself with gifts buy my friends too! My first big purchase after hitting gold cap was my Spectral Tiger - a mount I'd coveted for years. I've bought a great deal of mounts and pets some from the Black Market auction house, some of which I've posted about on the blog.


I've bought my Fiance a Rooster mount, given away about eight Vial of the Sands and multiple Hogs. Geared my Fiance up for raiding on various alt to the sum of about 200k. 

I dread to think how much gold I've actually spend but that's the good thing about making gold! I've never fully understood making it just to sit on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment